Thursday, March 31, 2011

Red Flag 3

How much time did you spend on your project?
 45 min with Ms. M, 45 min waiting for Mr. Mills to attend a meeting that he didn't end up coming to? which ended up i spent 2 hours crying because it feels like nothing is going right for my project.....that counts right??? also i met with the head custodian for 10 min to ask him what i need to do for clarification on the cleaning that needs to happen. also  i went to both classes this week and cleaned up my blog so that fills out the rest of the hours.
What did you do that was hands on? 
I'm not in a hands on stage right now, i tried getting the polls out to the students.....but I'm waiting on Mr. mills approval
What research did you do?
Most of my mural research is though asking questions to Mary Beth and people in school like Mr. Mills or Ms. M. the questions just are a way to help he through situations that i will have to handle with along the road.
Did you meet with your mentor? What did you talk about?
 i met with my mentor ands we talked about getting the polls out to the students ASAP . we also talked about a new option for the place of the mural but i still need that approved....which i hope happens before hell freezes over!
Do you have at least 3 journal entries?
 Yes i have done 3 this week.....but I'm also working on cleaning up past journal entries.
Were you in class this week?
 both Tuesday and Thursday i was here for class.....and if you look at my track record, that's an improvement!
What are your plans for next week?
 besides pulling my hair out? talking to Mr. mills and getting everything in order and buying supplies for my bake sale

No comments:

Post a Comment