Monday, March 28, 2011

This I Believe

Today in class we listened to a recording of a man that talked about how he took risks in his life and wasn't afraid to try something new. after listening to the man talk about his own story... it made me think about my project and how I'm doing things i never thought i would be doing during my senior year. things like using my free periods to work on my project and taking my interest in paint to a new level in creating the mural in the library. when i first started working at the library mural i didn't know anyone there. so i had to talk to other people involved with the mural and ask them what made them interested in helping out with the mural.

also we were given a written assessment for the 3rd quarter self-evaluation sheet that is due next Tuesdays class. unlike other written assessments i will not be waiting until the last minute to do this because i found in the past its not worth the rush to get things handed in on time

No comments:

Post a Comment