Saturday, April 30, 2011

Approved!!!!!!

 When I went into the main office today I was able to pick up my sketch of the mural and I was very relieved to see that it was approved!!!!! After I got the wonderful news I went home to order paint from a company called BLICK art materials and I was able to get a catalog from my art teacher Judy. She said that this type of paint would be good for murals and she used it when she did a mural a few years back.
The types of colors I got were, Blackout White, Mars Black, Bright Red, Burnt Sienna, and Fluorescent Yellow. I got these in all Quart Size Jugs and my art teacher said that would be more than enough.
So in order to pay for these I’m going to have to hold another fundraiser YAYYYY! :/ I was thinking popsicles after school outside sometime soon. Also I met with my class officers and they said that they will match what I make (up to $50) and then I could raise even more money to maybe pay for some new brushes!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment