Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ithaca Journal

Today, as usual I showed up late to my first class (Economics) and i was surprised about the comment made by my teacher.When i walked in he was in the middle of telling the class what they were doing for the day, and when i walked in he stopped to tell me he say me in the paper this morning. I had no clue what he was talking about but then he asked me if i was doing something with murals. At that moment i was filled with excitement because the article about the library mural had arrived!!!! So i told EVERYONE that day even Ms. M and she was very proud to see my hard work pay off and to get recognised for it :D! So below i attached the article that was online and i hung the paper copy in my room.

http://www.theithacajournal.com/article/20110405/NEWS02/110405014/Work-Library-mural-continues?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Cimg%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cp

No comments:

Post a Comment