Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fine I’ll do It!!!!!!

For the two people that follow my blog, I have decided not to be lazy during my spring break. I made a promise to Ms. M that I would do research over break, and I’m sticking to it. I know that this will be hard but I have come up with a solution to motivate me during spring break and get some research done. I came up with a list of five questions (one per day). Now these questions are not random questions, these questions are the ones that have been floating around in my head ever since I started this project.
  1. How can you tell if its a mural?
  2.   What does the word mural mean?
  3. Where did murals originate from?
  4. Who is the most famous person who ever created a mural? (I think I know this one)
  5. When did the United States see that murals were important? 
(who, what, where, when, why)---Easy right;)

No comments:

Post a Comment