Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ms. M

Just like every Tuesday I have to put in a little extra effort to get out of bed to attend my weekly mentor meeting. I forgot my coffee today so that set my day off on the wrong foot. But after my mentor meeting it made my day a little better. Infect that’s why I love my mentor, she know exactly what to say to make me feel better and she is always cracking jokes.  I told Ms. M where I am with the panel and the paint…which are both being ordered at the moment. We talked about a future fundraiser for extra money and she said the sooner the better, so that is one of my goals to get done before the panel and paint arrive. So that’s pretty much it. I need to get a little more money to afford both the paint and the panel….but no worries I can get it doneJ

No comments:

Post a Comment