Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ms. M

When I arrived to my weekly meeting with Ms. M I found her playing cards on her laptop.  I sat down and like usual she greeted me by saying “What do you got for me Care?” and I reply by saying “Well, where do I start?”. I love taking time out of my week to talk to someone about my project. It gives me a chance to say my ideas out loud and organize them and eliminate the crazy ideas;).
Anywho…..I told her about her that the panel will be here this week I want the image on the panel by next Wednesday, and that the paint is being ordered and will be here from 5-7 business days. Also I told her the date of the presentation(the 7th) and she marked it in her book and will be there. All she asked of me was to get things done, and said she knows i can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment